What will you learn?
Single-cell repertoire sequencing data can help you gain a more nuanced understanding of the immune repertoire and provide new important biological insights. Information on paired alpha and beta chains for TCR or heavy and light chains for BCR is essential for a full characterization of therapeutic molecules. In this webinar, we will discuss how to:
- Import annotated clones from 10x Genomics into the IGX Platform
- Group cells into clonotypes using different definitions
- Gain additional information on your clones of interest
- Manage your receptor pairs
- Query specific chain combinations