Learn how you can leverage your single-cell Rep-Seq data to uncover new important biological insights
June 18, 2020
Single-cell repertoire sequencing data can help you gain a more nuanced understanding of the immune repertoire and provide new important biological insights. Information on paired alpha and beta chains for TCR or heavy and light chains for BCR is essential for a full characterization of therapeutic molecules.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to leverage the paired-chain immune repertoire data to advance your research and make the most out of your single-cell data. Josine oude Lohuis, Application Specialist at ENPICOM, will demonstrate how you can efficiently import, manage, visualize, and compare your single-cell Rep-Seq data.
You will learn how to:
- Import annotated clones from 10x Genomics into the IGX Platform
- Manage your receptor pairs
- Query specific chain combinations
- Group cells into clonotypes using different definitions
- Gain additional information on your clones of interest
Tune in at 4 p.m. CEST / 10 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, July 1. If you can’t make the time, don’t worry – register here to view the recording.