RSG Symposium on Computational Genomics in Mainz, Germany
ENPICOM’s co-founder Nicola Bonzanni will give a talk at RSG Symposium on Computational Genomics in Mainz, Germany.
The main topics of the symposium will be.
- Systems biology of gene regulation
- Epigenomics, stem cell biology and differentiation
- Higher order chromatin structure
- Integration of multilevel datasets and prediction algorithms
The program features keynote lectures from the following confirmed speakers:
- Denis Thieffry, IBENS Paris
- Uwe Ohler, MDC Berlin
- Judith Zaugg, EMBL Heidelberg
- Edda Klipp, HU Berlin