ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis company
At ENPICOM, we support organizations studying immune system related diseases or developing drugs influencing this system with groundbreaking products and customized solutions to improve and accelerate discovery and development of novel immunotherapies.
ENPICOM has recently successfully launched our unique world-class repertoire sequencing data analysis solution, the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) platform and aims for a large market adoption under biotech, pharma, and academic users. IGX is an innovative platform to manage, store, analyze, visualize, and interpret immune repertoire sequencing data from T and B cell receptors. The smart new analysis and visualization methods are also offered as IGX-service.
Our company has a strong focus on developing bleeding edge technology that supports personalized healthcare, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity and self-development are top priorities. ENPICOM believes in a good work-life balance and offers flexible working hours, flexibility in organizing your work and an employee stock ownership plan.
As a User Experience Designer within the ENPICOM team, you will play an important role in our product development team and process, especially with regards to prototyping of user-facing features. You’ll be the driver of translating related customer ideas, needs, and desires into the product offering.
The ideal candidate has a creative mind, good communication skills, customer and business focus. You are energetic, a team player and a self-starter. You will initiate user experience design and customer UX evaluation projects in support of the ENPICOM solutions, and you will coordinate and manage these and interact with various team members and customer audiences.
As ENPICOM is a rapidly growing organization, the new UX Designer will have great opportunities for further development and growth. Within this position, you will report directly to the CTO.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and other company stakeholders
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a UX Designer or Researcher
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in UI design software (e.g. Figma, Adobe XD)
- A strong portfolio of successful UX projects
- Relevant Master’s degree (e.g. Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science)
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Engineers, Content Experts, and Product Managers
- Previous experience in the Life Science industry or a biology related background is a big plus
Working in a no-nonsense, friendly group of passionate geeks
Base salary, bonus system and pension plan
Participation in a stock ownership plan: your success is our success
Flexible working hours: we care about work-life balance
Convenient office location, a 3-minute walk from the train station
Send us your CV and cover letter
For more information please contact our Office Manager, Linda Goossen at +31 85 250 0575 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.