ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis company
At ENPICOM, we support organizations studying immune system related diseases or developing drugs influencing this system with groundbreaking products and customized solutions to improve and accelerate discovery and development of novel immunotherapies.
ENPICOM has recently successfully launched our unique world-class repertoire sequencing data analysis solution, the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) platform and aims for a large market adoption under biotech, pharma and academic users. IGX is an innovative platform to manage, store, analyze, visualize and interpret immune repertoire sequencing data from T and B cell receptors. The smart new analysis and visualization methods are also offered as IGX-service.
Our company has a strong focus on developing bleeding edge technology that supports personalized healthcare, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity and self-development are top priorities. ENPICOM believes in a good work-life balance and offer flexible working hours, flexibility in organizing your work and an employee stock ownership plan.
As a System Administrator in our team, you will be in ensuring that the infrastructure we depend on to deliver rock-solid health-tech software is reliable and serviceable; in particular you will be responsible for:
- System administration of our servers and our workstations
- Network administration
- Database administration: PostgreSQL, local and cloud-managed
- Management of our Continuous Integration pipeline
- Identify opportunities for automation and simplification of our tools and deployments
- MBO System Administration or Bachelor (HBO) Informatics
- 1-5 years of experience (for work or for fun) in the world of system, network and cloud administration
- Experience with Linux systems administration (we use Ubuntu and Debian)
- Experience with network administration
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with database administration, preferably PostgreSQL
- Fluent in English
- Experience with the provisioning, administration and API integration of public cloud (preferably GCP) services including compute, containers, application development and runtime environments
- Experience with the administration of MacOS systems
- Experience with Python or a similar high-level language