ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis company
At ENPICOM, we support organizations studying immune system related diseases or developing drugs influencing this system with groundbreaking products and customized solutions to improve and accelerate discovery and development of novel immunotherapies.
We have successfully launched our unique world-class repertoire sequencing data analysis solution, the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) Platform, and aim for a large market adoption by biotech, pharma, and academic users. IGX is an innovative platform to manage, store, analyze, visualize, and compare immune repertoire sequencing data from T and B cell receptors. The smart new analysis and visualization methods are also offered as IGX-Service.
Our company has a strong focus on developing bleeding edge technology that supports personalized healthcare, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity and self-development are top priorities. ENPICOM believes in a good work-life balance and offer flexible working hours, flexibility in organizing your work and an employee stock ownership plan.
Our tech stack spans multiple languages (TypeScript, Rust, etc.), frameworks (Node.js, React.js Redux + Saga, etc.) and platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, Codeship, etc.). You will have the chance to both make an impact on patients’ lives and learn cool, modern technologies along the way.
Besides the advertised internship projects, we have a variety of open-ended projects that can be tailored on your strengths, interests and known technologies.
- Working towards a BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Bioinformatics or related disciplines
- Proficiency with one or more technologies in our stack: Node.js / TypeScript / React.js / Rust
- A proactive attitude, and willingness to learn new technologies
- A curious, inquisitive mind
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus
Sample internship projects
- Analytics at scale: distributed analytics on large-scale immuno-genomic data using Spark/Kafka or similar technologies
- Operational dashboard: modern resource monitoring and reporting in a cloud-based Kubernetes cluster
- Data provenance for genomic data: in-app version control for large-scale immuno-genomic data
- Optimal user onboarding with product tours and automated chatbots
- Rust/TypeScript interoperability and API communication
- Breaking the monolith: investigate microservices in the context of IGX
Working in a no-nonsense, friendly group of passionate geeks
Flexible working hours: we care about work-life balance
Convenient office location, a 3-minute walk from the train station
For more information, please get in touch!
If you need more information about this job opportunity or are already excited to get on board, contact Alvise Trevisan at firstname.lastname@example.org.. We look forward to hearing from you.
For this vacancy, we do not use external agencies and recruiters. Acquisition is not appreciated.