We are looking for a Product Manager who loves to discover and build solutions to complex problems, to help our customers accelerate the discovery of new drugs to combat deadly and debilitating diseases. This is a unique opportunity to combine creativity and business sense at the intersection of biology and computer science. You will have the chance to contribute to the development of products that will ultimately have profound impact on human health.
The opening is for a long-term position with a contract of either 32 or 40 working hours per week. We’re looking for someone who believes in our mission, enjoys being part of our young and dynamic team, and who can grow with us in the years to come.
- You will lead development of new features from product discovery & user validation up to delivery to a production environment.
- You will collaborate with other Product Managers to maintain the product roadmap for ENPICOM’s IGX Platform.
- You will develop and implement go-to-market plans for new products, work with all departments to execute successful product launches.
- You will provide ongoing support for existing products to achieve sales performance goals.
- You will monitor the competitive landscape and communicate internally to relevant stakeholders.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Bioinformatics, Immunology, Computer Science, or Business-related fields
- Knowledge of biological concepts preferably related to immunology, molecular biology, or antibody discovery
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a Product Manager
- Strong critical thinking skills, and a problem-solving attitude
- Experience with multidisciplinary collaborations
- Basic knowledge of software development processes
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Clear customer-first approach, while considering the bigger picture
- Love for building products that people love
Nice to have
The following are nice to have. If you meet some of these criteria, along with the list above, you will be one of our top candidates for this position:
- Previous experience in managing SaaS products.
- Experience using Jira, Productboard, Figma.
Why you want to work for us
Be part of a vibrant, diverse and international team whose working language is English
Work on groundbreaking technology that truly matters
Remote or on-site, your choice (as long as you’re within ±3 hours of CET timezone)
We provide you with a top-tier laptop, also for personal use. Mac or Linux, whichever you prefer
Flexible working hours
Attractive pension scheme
Participation in a stock ownership plan
Beautiful office located inside a historical building at 5 minutes walking distance from ‘s-Hertogenbosch train station
ENPICOM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage anyone who meets at least 70% of the above criteria to apply.
For this vacancy, we do not use external agencies and recruiters. Acquisition is not appreciated.