ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis company
ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis company with an outstanding team of around 25 professionals. At ENPICOM, we support organizations studying immune system related diseases or developing drugs influencing this system with groundbreaking products and customized solutions to improve and accelerate discovery and development of novel immunotherapies.
We have successfully launched a unique world-class repertoire sequencing data analysis solution, the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) Platform, in April 2019 and we aim for a large market adoption among biotech, pharma, and academic users. IGX is an innovative platform to manage, store, analyze, visualize, and interpret immune repertoire sequencing data from T and B cell receptors. The smart new analysis and visualization methods are also offered as IGX-Service.
Our company has a strong focus on developing bleeding edge technology that supports personalized healthcare, combined with a passion for the wellbeing of people. Quality, creativity, and self-development are our top priorities. ENPICOM believes in a good work-life balance and offers flexibility in organizing your work and an employee stock ownership plan.
As our Office Manager, you will be running general office operation and facility management. You will be working closely with our Chief Executive Officer and other management team members.
As ENPICOM is a rapidly growing organization, your role and responsibilities will evolve over time, and you will influence how and in which direction. Within this position, you will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Running general office operation and facility management
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our relations
- Coordinating appointments for calls and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Purchasing office materials and equipment, catering supplies and maintaining proper stock levels
- Drafting employment and training agreements, pension plans and other HR related documents based on existing templates
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative systems
- Contributing to HRM in different ways aiming to keep ENPICOM “One of the best places to work”
- Drafting and placing job ads, arranging interviews and advise on hiring
- Gathering invoices and liaising with our financial service provider to ensure solid bookkeeping
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our future admin(s) and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity
- Organizing team events and assist in organizing external marketing events
- Organizing on-boarding programs for new team members and interns
- Ensuring that the health and safety policies and employee handbook are up to date
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You are service-oriented, have attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- You have at least 5-year experience in office administration
- You have excellent proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- You are able to work efficiently in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- You are proactive and can independently discover information and solutions
- You have good written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Knowledge and experience with HRM practices and procedures is a plus
- Knowledge of financial administration is another plus
Working in a no-nonsense, friendly group of passionate geeks
Base salary, bonus system and pension plan
Participation in a stock ownership plan: your success is our success
Flexible working hours: we care about work-life balance
Convenient office location, a 3-minute walk from the train station
For more information, please get in touch!
If you need more information about this job opportunity or are already excited to get on board, call or email Jos Lunenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
For this vacancy, we do not use external agencies and recruiters. Acquisition is not appreciated.