Who we are
ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis scale-up company, founded in 2017. We support organizations studying immune system related diseases and/or developing drugs influencing this system.
One of the unique software solutions we brought to the market is the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) Platform. Its robust data-handling features allowing life scientists and biopharma companies to discover valuable insights to accelerate the development of novel immunotherapies and improve human health.
Our company has a strong focus on developing cutting-edge technology that supports personalized healthcare, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity, and self-development are our top priorities.
Are you ready for a great internship at a dynamic and young organization with plenty of room for your own initiatives, ideas and where you get the opportunity to take responsibility?
We are looking for an enthusiastic student in his/her senior year who would love to learn from both our Head of Operations and our Office Manager in daily administrative and facility management activities. You are not afraid of a challenge and curious and eager to learn new things. As we are working in a fast-paced environment, flexibility is like second nature to you. You are structured, well organized and enjoy planning and finding creative solutions. As an Office Manager intern, you are in the heart of the ENPICOM team!
You will get the opportunity to have an elaborate insight into how an HR department runs, because on top you’ll be supporting our HR Business Partner with all kinds of HR related tasks.
This internship is set out to potentially lead to a long-term collaboration together, and we’d like you to be available between 24 and 32 hours per week. We’re looking for someone who believes in our mission, enjoys being part of a team and hopefully can even grow with us in the years to come.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it
- Provide executive support for our Management Team
- Hospitality & reception – handle incoming calls, welcome and take care of our guests and colleagues with a smile
- Keep an eye on our email mailboxes, keep them up to date
- Finance support – processing payments & invoices, keep overviews updated
- HR support – assist with recruitment, on-/offboarding, salary runs, pension plans and employment agreements
- Planning (video)meetings and calls
- Making travel arrangements for team members
- Help organizing team events
- Ensuring that meeting rooms are ready for important gatherings
- Ensuring that our office necessities and groceries are in stock
- As the face of ENPICOM, you help make sure that our office is always representative
- Digital filing & restructuring and maintaining databases
You should have:
- You are currently in your last year of a study at bachelor’s degree level or equivalent
- You are driven, service-oriented, have attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You have proactive, excellent time management skills and are ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- You have experience in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- You can work efficiently in a high demand, team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Fluent Dutch speaker. You have good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both Dutch and English
Nice to have
The following are nice to have; if you meet some of these criteria, along with the list above, you will be one of our top candidates for this position:
- Familiarity with hybrid working tools, such as Zoom and MS Teams
Why you might want to do an internship with us
Be part of a vibrant, diverse and international team whose working language is Englishogenbosch
Learn along the way in an organization breaking ground on technology that truly matters
Hybrid working model and flexible working hours
A beautiful office located inside a historical building 5 minutes’ walking distance from ‘s-Hertogenbosch train station
Internship allowance of EUR 350 per month on a full-time basis
Get in touch now!
ENPICOM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We encourage anyone who meets at least 70% of the above criteria to apply.