ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis company
ENPICOM is a fast-growing startup, which develops and markets software to accelerate the develop of innovative medicines (immunotherapy) for cancer, infectious diseases (like COVID-19) and to use them more effectively in the right patient groups. The international team (24 employees, 6 interns, and 8 nationalities) mainly consists of bioinformaticians and software engineers. The team is growing so fast that we are moving to a new building at the Sint Janssingel in the city in September! Would you like to be part of this dynamic team and assist running our new office? Then you are our new colleague!
Are you ready for a new experience at a dynamic and young organization with plenty of room for initiatives, ideas and taking responsibility? We are looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder who supports our Office Manager and the team in the daily administrative and facility management activities. You are not afraid of a challenge, you are eager to learn new things, and flexibility is your second nature! You are structured, enjoy planning and are creative in finding solutions. As an Office Management intern, you are in the heart of the ENPICOM team!
- Supporting the organisation with the relocation to our new and larger office
- Being involved in further optimisations of our office and administrative processes
- Welcoming and taking care of our guests and colleagues with a smile
- Planning meetings and calls
- Making travel arrangements for team members
- Ensuring that our office is clean and neat at any time
- Ensuring that meeting rooms are ready for important gatherings
- Ensuring that our office necessities and groceries are in stock
- Supporting in other administrative tasks and challenges
As an Office Management Intern in our team, you will have a chance to work on improving our office and administrative processes. You will have the chance to apply what you learned in a real-life setting, as well as being part of the centre of our organisation.
- Good communicator and team player
- A curious mind and willingness to learn
- A proactive and flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic and socialy engaged
- Flexible and professional
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch