ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis company
ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis company with an outstanding team of over 20 professionals. At ENPICOM we support organizations studying immune system related diseases or developing drugs influencing this system with groundbreaking products and customized solutions to improve and accelerate discovery and development of novel immunotherapies.
We recently have successfully launched a unique world-class repertoire sequencing data analysis solution, the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) Platform, and aim for a large market adoption by biotech, pharma, and academic users. IGX is an innovative platform to manage, store, analyze, visualize, and compare immune repertoire sequencing data from T and B cell receptors. The smart new analysis and visualization methods are also offered as IGX-Service.
Our company has a strong focus on developing bleeding edge technology that supports personalized healthcare, combined with a passion for the wellbeing of people. Quality, creativity, and self-development are our top priorities. ENPICOM believes in a good work-life balance and offers flexible working hours, flexibility in organizing your work, and an employee stock ownership plan.
As our new Multimedia Designer, you will become the champion of our visual brand and style guide. You will be working closely with the commercial team to create content for a variety of channels and formats, whether it’s web, print, email, or video.
The ideal candidate has a creative mind, good communication skills, and is customer and business focused. You are energetic, a team player and a self-starter.
As ENPICOM is a rapidly growing organization, the new Multimedia Designer will have great opportunities for further development and growth. Within this position, you will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Create visual assets for the corporate website
- Develop brochures, flyers, folders, leaflets and other print assets
- Design and create product and client presentations
- Design booth visuals and other conference related (spin-off) materials
- Design online marketing materials (newsletter, webinars etc.)
- Ensure design consistency and professional brand representation across all channels
- Work with the UX/UI designer to create visual assets for the IGX Platform
- Further explore opportunities of leveraging designs across the organization
- You are a fresh graduate, or you have several years of design experience
- You have the ability to rapidly generate, visualize, and iterate design solutions in collaborative environment
- You have a passion for great design, both in terms of creativity and detail
- You are fluent in current graphic design practices and software, such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision
- You are an experienced user of video and animation software such as After Effects and Premiere Pro
- You have excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience using camera equipment is a plus
Working in a no-nonsense, friendly group of passionate geeks
Base salary, bonus system and pension plan
Participation in a stock ownership plan: your success is our success
Flexible working hours: we care about work-life balance
Convenient office location, a 3-minute walk from the train station
Send us your CV and cover letter
If you need more information about this job opportunity or if you are already excited to get on board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 85 250 0575. We look forward to hearing from you!
We do not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition is not appreciated.