ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis company
At ENPICOM, we support organizations studying immune system related diseases or developing drugs influencing this system with groundbreaking products and customized solutions to improve and accelerate discovery and development of novel immunotherapies.
ENPICOM has recently successfully launched our unique world-class repertoire sequencing data analysis solution, the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) platform and aims for a large market adoption under biotech, pharma and academic users. IGX is an innovative platform to manage, store, analyze, visualize and interpret immune repertoire sequencing data from T and B cell receptors. The smart new analysis and visualization methods are also offered as IGX-service.
Our company has a strong focus on developing bleeding edge technology that supports personalized healthcare, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity and self-development are top priorities. ENPICOM believes in a good work-life balance and offer flexible working hours, flexibility in organizing your work and an employee stock ownership plan.
As a full-stack developer in our team, you will have a key role in the architecture, design, implementation and integration of our software products. You will work closely with our bioinformatics scientists and possibly our customers to create bleeding-edge biomedical software used by life scientists. You will be involved at every step of the lifecycle of our software products, including customer deployment.
- Proficiency in a modern front-end development framework like React.js (preferred), AngularJS, Vue.js, or similar
- Proficiency in one or more of our stack languages (TypeScript, Rust, Python, Kotlin, Java)
- Experience with the design of APIs using REST or GraphQL
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Fluent in English
- Experience with the design of biomedical software applications
- Experience with the provisioning, administration and API integration of public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) services including compute, containers, application development and runtime environments
For more information, please contact us.
If you need more information about this job opportunity or are already excited to get on board, contact our CTO Alvise Trevisan at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.