We are looking for a Front-end Engineer to join our growing team. You’ll be working side-by-side with product managers and bioinformaticians to develop cutting-edge data analysis tooling for understanding the immune system, and scale it, to meet the needs of the largest pharmacological research organisations on the planet. Cool, right?!
This is a long-term role, and we’d like you to work between 32 and 40 hours per week. We’re looking for someone who believes in our mission, enjoys being part of our team and who can grow with us in the years to come.
Who we are
ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis startup, founded in 2017. We support organizations studying immune system related diseases and/or developing drugs influencing this system.
One of the unique software solutions we brought to the market is the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) Platform. Its robust data-handling features allows life scientists and biopharma companies to discover valuable insights to accelerate the development of novel immunotherapies and improve human health.
Our company has a strong focus on developing cutting-edge technology that supports personalized healthcare, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity, and self-development are our top priorities.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it
- Implement and maintain frontend functionality of the IGX Platform
- Collaborate on designs to expose cutting-edge bioinformatics algorithms through a clean UI
- Act as a technical sparring partner for the product management, bioinformatics and UX/UI design teams
- Proactively share your knowledge, and spend some time mentoring our junior engineers and interns
- Have a general ‘boyscout/girlscout mentality’ in regards to your work: leave the campground better than you found it
- BSc in Interaction Design/Software Engineering/other relevant fields, or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of 2+ years delivering production-grade software
- Proficiency with React and Redux
- Passion for creating great user experiences
- A curious and investigative mind
Nice to have
The following are nice to have. If you meet some of these criteria, along with the list above, you will be one of our top candidates for this position:
- Skilled in complex data visualizations using D3 or similar
- Experience working with Figma and Storybook
- Experience building out a design system together with a UX/UI design team
- Some familiarity with Python, Typescript, and/or Rust
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ambition to grow into a leadership role in the future
Why you want to work for us
Be part of a vibrant, diverse and international team whose working language is English
Work on groundbreaking technology that truly matters
Remote or on-site, your choice (as long as you’re within ±3 hours of CET timezone)
We provide you with a top-tier laptop, also for personal use. Mac or Linux, whichever you prefer
Flexible working hours
Attractive pension scheme
Participation in a stock ownership plan
Beautiful office located inside a historical building at 5 minutes walking distance from ‘s-Hertogenbosch train station
ENPICOM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage anyone who meets at least 70% of the above criteria to apply.
For this vacancy, we do not use external agencies and recruiters. Acquisition is not appreciated.