Who we are
ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis scale-up SaaS company, founded in 2017. Both, our team (±50 at the moment) and business are growing rapidly. We support organizations studying immune system related diseases and/or developing drugs influencing this system. Our unique Software-as-a-Service solution is the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) Platform. Its robust data-handling, analysis, and visualization features allow life scientists in biopharmaceutical companies to discover valuable insights to accelerate the discovery and development of novel immunotherapies and improve human health. Our first true product-market fit is improving and accelerating candidate selection as part of the antibody discovery process.
Our business model is based on recurring revenue generated by selling annual subscriptions to our platform. Our target audiences are researchers in biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, CROs specialized in antibody discovery, research institutes and academia.
Our company has a strong focus on developing revolutionary technology, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity, and self-development are our top priorities. You can expect to work in a dynamic and vibrant environment and be part of a young and international team.
At ENPICOM we are passionate about what we do, embrace diversity, enjoy teamwork, strive for excellence, innovate disruptively, and put great emphasis on a friendly culture and having fun together as well. Our recent Great Place to Work employee survey score was 8.4!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it
Your primary responsibility is to scale our customer base of our SaaS solution, the IGX Platform. Your focus will be on Sales & Marketing excellence processes and strategy. Additionally, you lead our business development and market intelligence activities and partnership initiatives.
You prepare the longer-term sales forecasts, carefully manage the sales and marketing budget, and draft the annual commercial plans. You will expand and maintain a strong network within pharmaceutical and biotech companies and academic centers. As CCO you will also identify and attend relevant international conferences to promote our business.
This is a full-time role, and we would like you to work between 36 and 40 hours per week. We are looking for someone who believes in our mission, enjoys being part of our team and who can grow with us in the years to come.
- Oversee the business development and commercial strategies of our company
- Ensure the company’s sales and marketing efforts align for success
- Manage our sales and marketing teams while being heavily involved in the motivation, drive, and development of new talent with the organization
- Analyze the activities within our company’s industry to develop the best and most effective business plans and establish realistic and meaningful KPIs
- Implement and maintain sales and marketing (communication) processes designed to further streamline our business approaches and achieve our business objectives
- Monitor financials: present financial reports, specifically related to sales and marketing expenditure, to the other members of the management team
- Lead our product launches: when ENPICOM launches a new product or product extension, the CCO leads the launch
- Assess customer satisfaction: use customer feedback to help establish new practices for our customer success department
You should have:
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in Biology or equivalent studies
- Experience in working in the sales department of a SaaS or Biotechnology company
- A proven track record in delivering sales results and 5+ years in sales & marketing management roles
- Excellent communication, relationship management and sales management skills
- Great English language skills, both verbally as well as in writing
- Strong critical thinking skills and a proactive problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills; you’ll be speaking directly with and presenting to a broad range of colleagues, clients, investors, partners, and other parties in this role
- Willingness to travel abroad (5-10%)
Nice to have:
- Relevant work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of immunology and next-generation sequencing (NGS)
- Experience in selling bio-tooling to early-stage drug development researchers
- Experience within a growing (scale-up) company
- Operational marketing experience
- Decent base salary
- Sales commission on all closed deals
- Attractive pension scheme
- Appealing Share Appreciation Rights (SAR) plan – your success is our success
- Flexible working hours: we care about work-life balance
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
Why you might want to work for us
Be part of a vibrant, engaged, diverse, and international young team of experts
Work closely with some of the brightest people from around the world
Contribute to making a difference that is meaningful and truly matters, for patients with deadly diseases like cancer
Work on the commercialization of groundbreaking technology
Hybrid working. Blend office days with your team and focused time at home – (2 days in the office, 3 days at home/remote)
Define your own working hours – we believe in a good work-life balance
We provide you with the latest top-tier Apple laptop, also for personal use
Look to your future by being enrolled in our attractive pension scheme
Beautiful office located inside a historical building at 5 minutes walking distance from ‘s-Hertogenbosch train station
Get in touch now!
ENPICOM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage anyone who meets at least 70% of the above criteria to apply.