We are looking for a bioinformatician to work on a collaborative European project involving both academic and corporate partners. The project aims to predict vaccine efficacy based on immunological data such as adaptive immune receptor repertoire sequencing data (AIRR; Rep-Seq).
This is a long-term role, and we’d like you to work between 32 and 40 hours per week. We’re looking for someone who believes in our mission, enjoys being part of our team and who can grow with us in the years to come.
Who we are
ENPICOM is an innovative immunomics data analysis startup, founded in 2017. We support organizations studying immune system related diseases and/or developing drugs influencing this system. One of the unique software solutions we brought to the market is the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) Platform. Its robust data handling features allows life scientists and biopharma companies to discover valuable insights to accelerate the development of novel immunotherapies and improve human health. Our company has a strong focus on developing cutting-edge technology that supports personalized healthcare, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity, and self-development are our top priorities.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it
- Modelling of immune response and immune repertoire data analysis
- Development of new critical features for our leading product the IGX Platform
- Coordinate small projects with multidisciplinary teams from start to finish
- Proactively learn as well as share your knowledge, and spend some time mentoring our interns
Your should have
- PhD in Bioinformatics or a related discipline
- Experience with handling and processing high-throughput sequencing data
Nice to have
- Prior experience developing software using Docker, Kubernetes, and related cloud-native technologies
- Familiarity with software engineering and related processes
- Knowledge of immunology or AIRR
Why you want to work for us
- Be part of a vibrant, diverse and international team whose working language is English
- Work on groundbreaking technology that truly matters
- Remote or on-site, your choice (as long as you’re within ±3 hours of CET timezone)
- We provide you with a top-tier laptop, also for personal use. Mac or Linux, whichever you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive pension scheme
- Participation in a stock ownership plan
- Blended home/office working model and a convenient office location, a 5-minute walk from the train station
Get in touch now!
ENPICOM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage anyone who meets at least 70% of the above criteria to apply.
For this vacancy, we do not use external agencies and recruiters. Acquisition is not appreciated.