Free IGX Platform access program by ENPICOM
ENPICOM is democratizing the immune repertoire sequencing (Rep-Seq) space by offering easy access to its professional Rep-Seq data handling and analysis solution. Interested in experiencing the power and ease of use of the IGX Platform yourself? Get free access to the only platform on the market that offers support for bulk and single-cell data right out of the box.
Challenges of handling and analyzing Rep-Seq data
Rep-Seq experiments typically generate vast amounts of data per sample. To store, retrieve, and analyze such data is a challenge and it requires a specialized and validated software solution. The IGX Platform is capable of capturing not only the repertoire data itself, but also any associated metadata in the form of experimental and clinical annotations. It provides an intuitive interface for easy data exploration and interpretation through interactive visualizations. Cloud-based access ensures multiple users can work on the same data at the same time and guarantees data is always kept in sync.
The IGX Platform is the first professional solution for handling, analyzing and sharing immunomics data that improves the efficiency and quality of your research.
Experience what is possible with IGX
Getting started with professional Rep-Seq data analysis has never been easier. Discover how you can manage, visualize, and interpret your repertoire data without toiling over Excel spreadsheets or learning how to code. The IGXperience makes it all possible by providing free access to the data handling and analysis capabilities of the IGX Platform.
The IGX Platform is a unique end-to-end cloud-based solution designed to efficiently manage, store, analyze, visualize, and compare T and B cell receptor data. Founded on innovative, science-backed methods and coded from scratch using rock-solid software engineering, the IGX Platform supports many workflows: starting from raw sequencing data to report- and publication-ready figures, all through an intuitive user interface. Specialized IGX Apps provide analyses and visualizations tailored to answering your immunological questions: from data quality control and clone calling to identifying unique repertoire characteristics. IGX Apps provide a mix-and-match way to build your own reproducible, end-to-end workflow. Next to the existing subscription plans, the new IGXperience program provides the most accessible way to get started with the IGX Platform.
Why join IGXperience?
– Get free and easy access to a professional Rep-Seq data handling & analysis solution.
– Evaluate the IGX Platform yourself to see if it meets your research needs.
– Discover how you can make the most out of your Rep-Seq data.
– Be in charge of your own analysis without needing any bioinformatics skills.
What is included?
The new IGXperience Program is designed to give you the opportunity to explore the capabilities of the IGX Platform. You will be able to:
1. Upload up to 5 bulk or single-cell samples
2. Explore all core data-handling features:
– Upload raw sequencing data
– Upload annotated bulk or single-cell clones
– Navigate your data in the Clone Browser
– Add experimental and clinical metadata using tags
– Find what you are looking for using the powerful search engine
3. Try all data processing and downstream analysis apps:
– IGX-Profile: identify and characterize the clones in your raw sequencing data
– IGX-Inspect: perform quality control on your FASTQ files
– IGX-Explore: discover unique repertoire characteristics
– IGX-Compare: find out more about your sequences through public databases
How does it work?
Getting started is easy! Simply fill out the application form. You will receive a confirmation email and login credentials once your application is approved. After you log into the platform, simply follow the quick virtual guide and start analyzing your data in no time. Upload your data and discover new insights! In case you need any help, our support team will be there to answer any questions and ensure you have a smooth experience.